Saturday, September 8, 2012

Iowa State Fair

I wrote this tiny post almost three weeks ago, but because I'm too ridiculous to upload pictures from my phone it has taken me this long to just post without pictures.  Follow me on Instagram to see pictures @beckyfinck




This weekend we went to the Iowa State Fair with my whole family.

Harper was so excited to go.  Her 'I'm still sleepy' turned into perky and wide awake when she realized it was fair day and not a school/daycare day.

She got to eat her hot dog on a stick that she was promised.  She got to see the butter cow which she said was her favorite thing.  And she went on her first ride ever!

Then she got to stay in a hotel and go swimming.  How much fun was her weekend?

It was fun, but I HATE being gone all weekend and going into the first full week of school has been exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment