Thursday, April 19, 2012

Wii time

Harper got out the Wii-motes tonight and told me she wanted to play.  Too bad all the remotes either didn't even have batteries in them or they were dead.  We USED to have more AA batteries than we knew what to do with, apparently those days are over because there were none.  So I searched remotes and everywhere I could think of to find a few batteries.  I found 2.  We can share right?


Harper picked out Rayman to play and I for some crazy reason that that an almost 3 year old would be able to play some of the games . . . I was wrong.  The only ones that she could kind of do successfully were the ones that you just shake the nunchuck and the remote fast.  She however didn't LIKE that game.  We tried to play for awhile until I got tired and gave up.  Another day though maybe she'll figure it out.

Or maybe Daddy can figure that one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment