Sunday, June 3, 2012

My 3 year old

Harper and I snuggled on the couch watching Robots (the only movie that we are capable of watching currently).  I said "What would I do without you?"  


"Play by yourself."


I love my 3 year old.




So, her birthday flew by.  We didn't do anything spectacular, she got to take some princess cupcakes to daycare to share on the day and I made her a 3 shirt.  Notice the amazing colors?  Guess who picked out the materials?  It includes neon yellow glow in the dark paint as well.  













Then we had a gathering at Grandma and Grandpa's pond so she got a big cake and some presents there.  I had been planning in my head to have an actual party for her with her friends, but those plans kind of fell apart.  She still had fun and she's doesn't know that we could do something way more awesome than a party at Grandma and Grandpa's (which is kind of awesome, just no friends).

Jana caught a 17" bass with Harper's Barbie fishing
pole.  It pretty much set the standard for all fish
you were supposed to be catching for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment