Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Garage Sale

I'm having a garage sale this weekend.  This seemed like a good idea to get rid of things.  Garage sales are A  LOT of work!  Still seems like a relatively good idea, but I'm definitely ready for it to be over.  Hopefully I will get rid of some a LOT of stuff and won't have to move it.


Speaking of moving, I signed the lease for our new place yesterday!  It will be less space but that's what happens when you pay $225 a month less in rent.  But it means that I really need to get rid of as much stuff as I can.  Lots of baby clothes and other baby stuff, plus my clothes have already made the cut, but I need to go through the toys and thin them out a little.  While I was sorting through things in the garage closet, I came across evidence of a mouse!  Let's just say that ruined the awesome feelings of cleaning spaces out.


Now, off to price things and attempt to organize it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment