Monday, May 27, 2013

Harper is 4!

My baby turned four Thursday.  Watching her grow from a constantly screaming baby to the girl she is now has given me some of the best moments and some of the hardest.  


Harper is becoming an amazing person.  She is polite, kind and caring.  Sometimes a little too sensitive, the girl definitely shows her emotions.



She took two dance classes this spring and loved them.  Although we rarely got to see dance moves at home, I know that she is learning and getting practice in listening and following directions.




She asked for pierced ears for her birthday, so she got her ears pierced.  She picked out butterfly earrings and did AWESOME!  The look on her face was a little questionable, but no tears were shed and she was (and still is) really excited about her earrings.

I have yet to make her a cake (bad mom here), so maybe I'll get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment