Monday, February 13, 2012

Crab Rangoon Meltdown

I'm trying to make more of an effort NOT to eat out.  I say this all the time and then we eat out.  Last night I made orange chicken. (Tonight we got Little Caesars, you win some you choose to eat out others)




It was pretty delicious.  Harper, however, decided that she didn't like it before a bite went into her mouth.  I dished her a plate turned around and she was standing there with an empty plate.  "I don't like it.  I threw it in the trash."  That was the end of her supper.


She thought she should still get a crab rangoon though.  When we said no because she threw her food away and didn't eat anything else, she was a little upset.



She did eventually eat something and got her crab rangoon.

The rest of the night proceeded in about the same fashion though.  Harper wanted cereal for a snack.  But not in the blue bowl!  We decided that she could have a couple bites before she went to bed after that meltdown.  Harper wanted to take the cereal to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment