Monday, March 26, 2012

Baby bunnies

Today at daycare, they found a nest of baby rabbits.  When I got there to pick them up, Harper was telling me about them before I could get out of the car.  There are 4 rabbits and no mom to be found (Harper was really concerned about that).  She also thought I should give the rabbits some of Ryden's milk . . . babies of all types drink baby milk :)

When we got home she needed to talk to daddy.  Yelling while she was still in the car 'Daddy I need to talk to you!'  

Anyway, our daycare provider was going to try to get some milk or something to feed them and hopefully keep them alive.  If they stay alive, Harper will have so much fun taking care of them and seeing them grow, but they could die tonight and then we'll have to have a whole different conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment