Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Separation anxiety

Yay spring break!  Boo separation anxiety.  I thought separation anxiety began sooner than this, but at 11 months, Ryden has begun FREAKING out every time I leave the room.  He's crying at daycare when I leave which he has never done before.  Bedtime has been ridiculous the last couple nights too.  Usually he nurses, and goes to sleep in his crib, whether he falls asleep nursing or not, doesn't matter.  Now, he nurses, falls asleep and when I put him in his crib he wakes up, normal.  After this though, when I walk out of the room and shut the door he gets up and SCREAMS he used to just keep sleeping.  I spent 1 1/2 hours last night getting him to bed.  Hopefully this is a short stage because I'm going to go crazy if I have to spend that much time putting him in bed every night.

No comments:

Post a Comment