Thursday, March 8, 2012

Yay!

Ryden is doing great for a kid with RSV . . . that was the verdict today anyway.  He gets to keep doing the breathing treatments at least until Monday when he gets to go back to the doctor.  But they checked his oxygen levels and breathing rate and everything was good.


Yay!  That's when Ryden starts clapping, he's so funny.  He really just enjoys clapping and loves that we are all so excited when he does it.  This phase can only last so long, when a 20 year old claps everyone does NOT get excited about it :)  Speaking of clapping, I took a psychology class once where we clapped to reinforce behavior and the T.A. was like 'that was fun and we got to clap, it's not every day you get to clap'.  So, every time clapping happens for a random reason, I think of this (sometimes I say it).  No one knows what I'm talking about so it is just a very inside joke between me and me.


Also, y-a-y is how you spell the I'm excited about something word, y-e-a-h is a slang word for yes.  One of my pet peeves.


That is all.


No comments:

Post a Comment