Sunday, March 4, 2012

Discovery Center







Yesterday, we spent an awesome afternoon at the Kansas Children's Discovery Center with Grandma, Grandpa, Jana and Elsie.  There was so much fun stuff to do.  Harper's favorite part was painting on a window, which she spent a crazy amount of perfecting.  Even the little kids had fun just crawling around, watching big kids, and chewing on new toys.


Ryden grabbing a bite to eat in the background.
Ryden even got a snack while we were there.  Ten and a half months into the second kid, this was done in the middle of the place.  I'm pretty sure that a lady got up and left that area because I was breastfeeding.  She left her things there and came back with her kid after he was done eating.  This is possibly just the crazy I get from my mom, but it seemed like the timing was too perfect.  Lady, you have a young child.  I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable with breastfeeding, but that most likely means that your son didn't reap all the benefits of breastfeeding.  All of the breastfeeding moms I know wouldn't flinch if another mom was feeding their kid in the same vicinity.


Anyways . . . Harper was having so much fun she didn't want to leave.  But alas, they were closing in 15 minutes so there wasn't much of a choice.  We'll have to go back another time.  Also, I'm grateful for the great group of moms I have met because of breastfeeding.
Harper's completed artwork.  Beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment