Friday, March 2, 2012

On the origin of species

March 1 = 70°
March 2 = Snow storm


Awesome.  The snow was crazy since it was still pretty warm it was the HUGE wet flakes, but since it was so warm, it didn't stick around long.


Yesterday in the 70° awesomeness of March 1, I took Harper and Ryden to the park.  While we were swinging a flock of birds flew over and Harper was telling me all about them.
They fly, but I can't fly cause I have arms.
What do birds use to fly?
Wings, they're like dinosaurs . . . ROAR!
Yes, my child is a genius who at the age of 2 years, 9 months, 1 week, understands an evolutionary concept scientists have been working on for centuries.  We're so proud :)


"See its a triangle rock!"
Besides the fact that she's a genius, I also became very aware of how fast the girl is growing up.  She was playing with another girl at the park and having real conversations.  I'm sure she does this every day at daycare, but I'm not there to experience it and it was just awesome to see her developing into a person who socializes and interacts with other kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment